Home Authors Books Subjects Events Software Features Links Newsletter Gifts Blog Forum What's New
Information for Published Authors
Not published yet? We have a page dedicated to resources for non-fiction writers.
This website is here to help you. We can:
... all for free. Why? Because the site is run by popular science authors, for popular science authors. It benefits us all if the reading public can find out more about authors and their books.
How do I...
- Short biography
- Book list (we will tie this into any reviews we have)
- Interviews - a good way to introduce yourself is to provide a short 'interview'. You can write this yourself, you don't need an interviewer! Click here to see an example of an interview.
- Features - we are happy to carry features by popular science writers. We can't pay for these, but they can be linked to your book(s) as tasters for your writing. Click here to see an example of a feature.
- Reviews you receive - we can include quotes from any published reviews to boost your book's appeal
- Reviews you write - similarly, if you would like to review (other people's!) books for us, we are very happy to carry these. Again we can't pay, but will link to your details.
- Contact information - if you would like to publish your email address, we can - it's up to you.
Creativity Unleashed Limited
31 Eastbury Way
This site has no connection with Popular Science magazine or other sites and publications with a similar name.
Much of the content of this site is written by popular science writers or friends of popular science writers. Inevitably many of the reviews in such a small community are written by or about someone we know. We always aim to be impartial in our reviews, but there is a connection which we need make clear, as there is no intention to deceive. The content of any review or article is solely the opinion of the author and should not be read or understood on any other basis. The site exists to promote popular science writing and popular science authors and for this reason should be considered promotional material, just as the editorial reviews in an online bookshop or the blurb on the back of a book should be considered promotional.
The website should not be eaten or used where it can come into contact with water.
Disagree with our review? Want to write your own review or comment on a feature? Drop in to the Popular Science forum and have your say!
Part of the site
Copyright © Creativity
Last update 16 April 2011