Reality Frame publication competition - Competition terms and conditions
|Terms & Conditions|
1. This competition (the “Competition”) is promoted by Creativity Unleashed Limited whose principal place of business is 31 Eastbury Way, Swindon SN25 2EL UK (the “Promoter”) and who operates the website located at (www.popularscience.co.uk (the Popular Science Website)).
2. The Competition will be promoted on the Popular Science Website. Entries to the Competition will be accepted (subject to these terms and conditions) until the closing date at 12 noon BST on 28 April 2017 (the “Competition Period”). Any entries received outside of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid.
3. All entrants must be over 18 years of age at the date of entry and must be resident in the UK. The eligibility of any entrant is at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
4. Employees, families or agents of the Promoter or any of its associated companies are not eligible to enter the Competition. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. NO PURCHASE OF ANY SORT IS NECESSARY to enter this competition.
6. There will be three prizes of one book, selected by the winners from the list provided in our newsletter. The Prize Winners will be the first emails to be selected at random after the end of the Competition Period from all entrants (the “Prize Winners”).
7. The Prize Winners will be notified as soon as is practicable after the end of the Competition Period. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into. If a Prize Winner fails to respond to correspondence from the Promoter and/or fail (for whatever reason) to claim his/her Prize within 7 days of receipt of the Promoter’s notification that he/she has won a Prize, the Promoter shall be entitled to select alternative prize winner and the Prize Winner who has not responded will not be entitled to the Prize or any alternative. Details of the Prize Winners can be requested by writing to Popular Science enclosing a stamped address envelope, at the Promoter’s address set out above. In the event of the alternative prize winners also not responding the competition will be closed.
8. The Prize is subject to availability and the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, substitute the Prize for a prize of a similar nature and/or comparable value. The Prize Winners may not request or be entitled to a cash alternative to the Prize and the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any lost, damaged or incomplete entries and all such entries will be deemed invalid. Proof of entry shall not be proof of delivery or receipt. Only entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions will be acceptable.
10. The Promoter will not be liable if the Prize does not reach the Prize Winners for reasons beyond the control of the Promoter.
11. Proof of age may be required before the Prizes can be claimed by the Prize Winners. Before the Prizes are awarded, the Prize Winners may be required to sign a statement of eligibility.
12. By entering the Competition, all entrants are deemed to accept these terms and conditions. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, change the dates of the Competition Period.
13. The terms and conditions of any third party supplier may apply and must be accepted and complied with by the Prize Winners.
14. Other than for death or personal injury arising from negligence of the Promoter, so far as is permitted by law the Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Competition or any aspect of the Prize.
15. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed and performed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall be the courts of exclusive jurisdiction.